A tool to turn Chinese characters or pinyin into Cyrillic (Russian) based upon the sounds. Great for learners of Chinese. How it works is that you enter Chinese (simplified or traditional hanzi) in the left box then press convert. The results will show in the box on the right.
This tool can be very helpful for learners of Chinese who want to improve their pronunciation of Cyrillic words. Simply type in the desired Chinese characters or pinyin and press convert. The results will show in the box on the right, which can be pronounced by a native speaker of Cyrillic.
This tool has several Cyrillic options.
1. Standard Cyrillic.
2. Cyrillic with the tone as a number.
3. Chinese characters with the Cyrillic for each character in brackets after.
4. Chinese characters with the Cyrillic for each character but as numbers and not with the tone above.
5. Chinese characters with the Cyrillic below each character.
6. Chinese characters with the Cyrillic below but with numbers and no tone.
The great thing about our Chinese to Cyrillic tool is how much text you can paste in. You can paste in loads of lines of Chinese text and get the Cyrillic for this text. This tool also allows pinyin-Cyrillic conversion too.